Sure there are mandatory pre-vacation activites to do such as get the Canon Digital Rebel into Samy’s for a cleaning of the blech that’s been allowed to taint up its sensor and put splotches on my snaps for toooo long, and I’ve gotta get my tuxedo in to the tailors to be taken in since formal wear is a requirement on the ship upon which we will be cruising the Rivieraterranean.
But beyond that, April’s somehow turned into a month of extra-curriculitation that I’ve dutifully plugged into my cellphone’s calendar so that I don’t forget anything and listed here as both a link fest and as back-up:
- April 6: RIDE-Arc bike ride @ 8:45 p.m.
- April 7: Haircut @ 10 a.m.; Blessing of the Animals @ 1 p.m
- April 8: A Noise Within’s Man of La Mancha @ 2 p.m.
- April 12: Faces of Sunset photography exhibition at City Hall @ 7 p.m.
- April 13: Midnight Ridazz bike ride @ 9:30 p.m.
- April 15: Petsitter meeting @ 11 a.m.
- April 16: Illuminate L.A.’s bike ride to Night Hawks LA @ 8:30 p.m.
- April 22: Klunkerz screening at Newport Beach Film Festival @ 3:30 p.m.
- April 28: Birthday for my friend Mark Burton @ 8 p.m.
- April 29: City of Angels Fun Ride @ 7:30 a.m.; Downtown L.A. River Bridge Walk @ noon